CoolTone® by CoolSculpting® is here!
We’ve got some great news for those of you looking to contour and define muscles. There’s something new in town. Oakville Plastic Surgery is the first clinic in all of Ontario to offer CoolTone treatments! Here’s why we’re so excited to introduce this innovative, new muscle-toning treatment.
Our patients already love CoolSculpting for its unique ability to freeze and dissolve fat cells for a smoother, more contoured look. CoolTone is the newest treatment at our clinic, and a great partner to CoolSculpting sessions.
Want to look and feel stronger?
CoolTone by CoolSculpting uses magnetic muscle stimulation to tone, firm, and strengthen muscles. Tone muscles right here at Oakville Plastic Surgery with CoolTone treatment.
Is CoolTone® right for me?
CoolTone is best for patients who have minimal body fat. It’s appropriate for both men and women. CoolTone is designed to target and strengthen muscles. CoolTone uses Active Magnetic Pulse™ (AMP™) technology. Magnetic muscle stimulation is designed to induce powerful muscle contractions that the body could not otherwise do on its own. The best way to find out if CoolTone is right for you is to come see us for a consultation. We’ll assess your goals and concerns and can make recommendations to tighten and tone. Enjoy results that make you feel great.
Will I need multiple CoolTone® treatments?
- For most patients, 4 to 8 short CoolTone treatments are recommended over the course of 2 to 4 weeks to reach their body contouring goals.
- Maintenance CoolTone treatments are recommended. Talk to your provider to learn more.
- Follow your usual diet and exercise routine to maintain CoolTone treatment results.
How long does a CoolTone® treatment take?
Each CoolTone treatment typically takes 30 minutes.
How can I define muscles and improve my results?
A healthy lifestyle is the best partner for CoolTone treatments, along with strong, defined muscles.
- Do 30 minutes of cardio a day, whether that’s walking, running, swimming, rowing, or cycling. Getting your heart rate up helps you burn and keep off extra fat that can affect your CoolTone results.
- Think colourful when it comes to your everyday meals. Fresh vegetables and fruits should be a part of every healthy meal. Try new online recipes for inspiration. Think healthy salads, lean protein like chicken or fish, and vegan options like chickpeas, hummus, beans, legumes, seed crackers, and fresh smoothies.
- Stay hydrated with tea, water, fruit popsicles, or broth to make sure you stay healthy and have enough liquids to maintain a healthy body.
- Commit to regular CoolTone treatments. By choosing a full cycle of treatments, you’ll see the full outcome of what this innovative technology is capable of and give your muscles time to recover in between treatments.
Where on my body can I use this treatment to define muscles?
CoolTone can effectively strengthen muscles for three main areas of the body. CoolTone causes involuntary contractions which strengthen the muscle fibers in the treated area, leading to a stronger, firmer, and more toned appearance. Treatment areas include the abdomen, glutes, and thighs.
Is CoolTone® like CoolSculpting®?
If you’re familiar with CoolSculpting, you already know that its innovative fat freezing technology works to get rid of stubborn fat. CoolTone is the next step in tightening and improving the appearance of your body; tone those muscles to get the benefits of a gym workout right here at the clinic.
CoolTone® is a great partner treatment to surgery or CoolSculpting® treatments
Coming to us for a tummy tuck or liposuction? Dr. de Kleer and our skilled team can create a custom system with surgical and non-invasive CoolSculpting and CoolTone technology to meet all your goals. If you’ve just lost weight or had body contouring surgery, CoolTone could be an appropriate treatment to redefine muscles and sculpt the abdomen, legs, or other target areas in a way that’s more toned and contoured. Come see us for a consultation and we’ll walk you through how it works, and provide you with combination treatment options.
How does CoolTone® work to tighten muscles and contour the body?
CoolTone uses Active Magnetic Pulse™ (AMP™) technology. Magnetic muscle stimulation is designed to induce powerful muscle contractions that the body could not otherwise do on its own. In the same way that the gym activates muscles, CoolTone activates these contractions. But by inducing powerful contractions at a higher velocity, it can save you time and effort targeting muscles that may be harder to reach with your regular workouts.
Benefits of CoolTone® treatment
Here’s why we recommend CoolTone treatment to our patients:
- It’s a non-invasive, non-surgical treatment that doesn’t require incisions or surgery.
- CoolTone only takes 30-minute sessions on average, so it’s a reasonable treatment that you can still enjoy if you lead a full active lifestyle and afford to take downtime right now.
- You can integrate CoolTone into your healthy lifestyle as a parent, athlete, or professional by pairing it with a healthy diet, workouts you already do, and goals you have for your health and appearance.
- CoolTone is a great partner to some of our other treatments, so you can add it to a surgical solution or pair it with other treatments to comprehensively meet your wellness, beauty, and fitness goals.
- You feel it right away! Our team member, Kim, got to be one of the first people to enjoy CoolTone to build muscle tone and contour her abdomen. She spoke wonders about how she felt the day afterward; like she’d spent a week at the gym, with a noticeable tightening and improvement happening in the days and weeks following. It’s encouraging to feel your muscles get stronger following treatment, and to see the results that follow.
How many CoolTone® cycles do I need for the best results?
Multiple treatments are recommended to maximize outcomes. For most patients, 4 to 8 treatments are recommended over the course of 2 to 4 weeks to reach their body contouring goals. You can help maintain your results by following your usual healthy diet and exercise routine.
What areas does CoolTone® treat?
CoolTone causes involuntary contractions which strengthen the muscle fibers in the treated area, leading to a stronger, firmer, and more toned appearance. Treatment areas include the abdomen, glutes, and thighs.
What about CoolSculpting® or liposuction to shape and contour?
Our broad array of treatments can help you meet the goals you have for your figure. Body fat is a healthy, normal part of being human. Our treatments and surgical solutions can help you target excess fat, or fat in areas where it’s a burden or frustration in your everyday life.
If you’re looking for other ways to redefine your figure, check out this blog to learn about CoolSculpting vs. Liposuction. Our Oakville clinic offers a variety of surgical procedures and innovative non-surgical treatments like BELKYRA™, CoolSculpting and liposuction. Each person is different, and we love building custom programs that include CoolTone or CoolSculpting to help you tone, trim, and strengthen your body to look and feel fabulous.
Special CoolTone® offers are on now in Oakville!
We’re celebrating the arrival of CoolTone with these special offers:
Receive $350 off the purchase of your CoolTone package when you purchase before September 30th!
Book your consultation now and receive a free CoolTone demo.
You’re invited! CoolTone® and Cocktails
Join us for a special event on September 14th from 4-7pm at Oakville Plastic Surgery. Try out CoolTone, check out live demos, and get access to exclusive discounts and promotions!
RSVP by September 11th by emailing [email protected].
Want to see real results?
Follow us on social media to see what we’re up to. As we introduce CoolTone to clients, friends, family, influencers, and loyal patients, we’ll take you along for the ride. Watch our Facebook and Instagram feeds throughout September to see real Before and After photos and real-time updates on how we’re trying and enjoying our results from this treatment.