Over 8 million patients already lost it.
While we may appreciate the overall health and wellness that we can obtain through regular exercise and a balanced diet, the pay-off when it comes to shrinking inches is often disappointing. When it comes to problem areas like tummy fat, the double chin, love handles, bra-line fat and arm flab, there is no way to isolate specific zones of unwanted fat through lifestyle choices; however, it is now possible to lose stubborn fat without surgery or downtime. Let us introduce you to CoolSculpting®.
From Treatment to Transformation
Oakville Plastic Surgery provides CoolSculpting services and more. As a fully accredited Plastic Surgery facility, we have the knowledge and expertise to recommend a complete results-oriented treatment package based on your goals and desires.
Why Choose Oakville Plastic Surgery
With a team of 3 CoolSculpting University Graduates, Oakville Plastic Surgery offers the most comfortable and professional CoolSculpting atmosphere. Enjoy your own private room where you can relax & enjoy a little TV, feel comfortable with a heated pad and be served fresh beverages.
Proven Technology – Industry Leading Training – Results Oriented Treatments
Your CoolSculpting® Experience
Creating a personalized treatment plan:
- You will be provided clinical recommendations for your personalized treatment plan
- This will include how many sessions and in which areas, in order to achieve your desired results
Treatment technology and procedure:
- Fat-freezing technology selectively targets and destroys subcutaneous fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissue*1
- Your body then naturally metabolizes dead fat cells over the following weeks, removing the cells completely1,2
- The procedure is quick (approximately 35 minutes) with no surgery and little-to-no downtime.
* Data obtained from cryolipolysis investigations using a porcine model. †As of September 2018.
References: 1. Zelickson B, et al. Dermatol Surg 2009;35:1462–70; 2. Klein KB, et al. Lasers Surg Med 2009;41:785–90.
The day has arrived! Depending on your treatment plan,
this may be the first of a series of treatment sessions.
During the treatment
- A gel pad or gel and applicator are applied to the targeted area1
- Vacuum applicators draw the tissue into the applicator cup
- Surface applicators are secured to the treatment area
- All applicators deliver controlled cooling to the targeted fat1
Reference: 1. Allergan Inc. CoolSculpting® system user manual. BRZ-101-TUM-EN3-J. 2018.
CHOOSE A TREATMENT PLAN THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU
Your clinician is your partner in developing a treatment plan that will help you achieve your goals. Your treatment plan includes identifying the areas you are looking to treat, how many sessions will be required, and which applicators will be used.
Optimal patient satisfaction often comes from receiving multiple treatments in the desired area, with consecutive treatments.
Of those treated:
Patients who had 2+ sessions were more satisfied with the value of their treatment.2,*
After working with your clinician to develop your plan, make sure to take photos throughout your treatment journey to assess your progress along the way.
- * Treatments were performed using the legacy CoolSculpting® system.1
- * At 12 weeks after final treatment (at week 12 for patients receiving 1 treatment session and at week 20 for patients receiving 2 treatment sessions).1
- ** The primary objective to evaluate overall patient satisfaction was captured via a 4-item patient-reported outcome survey assessing patient satisfaction with treatment of the abdomen and/or flanks, visible fat reduction, improvement in fit of clothing, and overall effect of treatment.1
- 1. Data on file, Allergan, June 15, 2020; International CoolSculpting®: Prospective, Multi-Country Study to Evaluate Subject Satisfaction for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction in Abdomen and/or Flanks (iCOOL) Clinical Study Report.
- 2. Data on file, Allergan, May 2018; Final CoolSculpting® Situational Analysis.
Before / After
Q&A with our CoolSculpting expert Michele.
That layer of fat that just never leaves us can be a source of distress when it comes to wearing figure-hugging clothes or hitting the beach in a body-baring bathing suit. Up until recently the only way to precisely remove unwanted fat was through liposuction surgery. While liposuction still has its place in cosmetic and plastic surgery, there is a fat-freezing phenom that has become the #1 fat reduction procedure world-wide; it requires no surgery or downtime–we’re talking about CoolSculpting.
In this post, Michele, our medical aesthetician and CoolSculpting expert, addresses common questions that come up for Oakville and Southern Ontario patients who are interested in exploring CoolSculpting for their body contouring goals.
The length of your procedure will depend on the treatment plan we put together for you. Targeting multiple areas of fat, as well as the degree of fat reduction you wish to achieve will influence the length of your treatments, as well as the number of treatments you need.
CoolSculpting sessions can range between 35-60 minutes per area, and some patients opt to have more than one area treated during the same office visit. Patients can see approximately to 25% – 30% reduction of fat in just one session. Follow up visits may be required to achieve optimal results.
It typically takes about 4 weeks to see initial improvements, with the most dramatic results becoming noticeable after 2 – 3 months.
The CoolSculpting procedure has a very high-rate of patient satisfaction–delivering long-lasting results with a proven record of safety and efficacy. It has become one of my favourite treatments to provide because of the incredible body contouring results it can achieve.
If you’re ready to take the next step and find out if CoolSculpting is right for you, I invite you to book a CoolSculpting consultation with me! Call 905-901-9545 or email [email protected] to arrange an appointment today.
LET’S GET STARTED ON MAKING YOUR GOALS HAPPEN.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULT OR TREATMENT TODAY!
"*" indicates required fields