Keep a Fresh Look with JUVÉDERM®
You work hard and want to look sharp, but sometimes your face can show signs of tiredness that you want to control.
JUVÉDERM® can be an effective solution for both men and women, and an increasing number of men are using treatments like facial fillers to help reduce wrinkles, replace lost volume and refresh the eye area.
As the #1 doctor-recommended facial filler in Canada and worldwide, JUVÉDERM® can:
- Revitalize your appearance
- Smooth lines and wrinkles
- Provide lift by restoring volume
- Refresh your look while creating a natural look and feel
Up to 24 Months
Results can last for up to 24 months, depending on the treatment location.
Attaining Your Ideal
When you look and feel your best, it’s easier to perform at your best. While there are many things you can do to improve your appearance and skin quality (exercise, a good skincare routine, healthy diet), some things are harder to control.
- The effects of frequent shaving on your skin.
- Environmental effects such as pollution, sun exposure.
- Natural face shape that changes as you age.
- A tired look around your eyes.
A growing number of men are pursuing treatments like JUVÉDERM® to bring them closer to the look they want.
What is JUVÉDERM®?
JUVÉDERM® facial fillers are hyaluronic acid injectable treatments that reduce lines and wrinkles and provide lift by restoring volume. Results can last up to 24 months, depending on the treatment chosen.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar found in the body. The hyaluronic acid in JUVÉDERM® combines with the water in your skin to give you a subtle look that’s fresh and healthy.
JUVÉDERM® contains pain-reducing lidocaine which can help reduce discomfort during the procedure. There are a range of formulations, designed to treat different areas of the face, and visible results can be seen shortly after treatment.
A natural look and feel with JUVÉDERM®
Our patented technology allows JUVÉDERM® to blend with the tissue under the skin to keep you looking like yourself, whether you’re smiling, laughing or frowning.
During your consultation, we will look at your face while it’s still (static) and moving (dynamic) to make sure we’re able to give you a natural-looking result, whatever emotion you’re feeling.
Your Personal Treatment Plan
Although there may be 1 specific area of your face that you’re looking to address, many men benefit from treating multiple areas of the face in combination to achieve their ideal look. This more holistic approach can optimize results.
The right product combination.
JUVÉDERM® has a range of formulations, designed to treat different areas of the face, depending on the results you’d like to achieve. Your practitioner will be able to work with you to identify the right products and tell you more about how they can refresh your appearance, soften lines and wrinkles and add definition to you chin and jawline. They will tailor their techniques to maintain your natural masculine features.
The right dosage.
A personal treatment plan will be devised, based on your individual goals, and you will be advised on the amount of products required to achieve the best results.
Results are visible straight after the treatment.
“It looks like it’s been gradual, where nobody thinks a thing other than the fact that I look healthier, more energized and less tired.”
What to Expect
Below are some frequently asked questions. We will be able to provide more guidance and advice on your aftercare, as well as further information on the questions below.
Q: How long do treatments usually take?
A: Your appointment length will depend on your individual treatment plan and practitioner. Although as a guide they commonly last between 30 minutes to an hour.
Q: How soon will I see results?
A: Results are instant. You will see and immediate improvement in the treatment area.
Q: Can I return to my normal routine following treatment?
A: You may experience swelling or redness after treatment. Most people can return to their normal routine on the same day as their procedure depending on treatment received.
Q: Are there any “Do’s and Don’t “ that I should follow?
A: On leaving the clinic you may be able to return to your day-to-day life without disruption. However, we may advise you to avoid a few things for a while, such as wearing makeup on the treated areas, extended periods in the sun, saunas, UV Rays or very cold temperatures.
Of patients would recommend JUVÉDERM® to a friend.
JUVÉDERM® is the #1 doctor-recommended facial filler in Canada and worldwide.
Results that look and feel natural and can last up to 24 months, depending on the treatment chosen.
Over 32 million JUVÉDERM® treatments performed.
Tell your healthcare practitioner if you have:
- Severe allergies with a history of anaphylaxis, multiple severe allergies, allergies to hyaluronic acid or other filler products, or allergies to lidocaine or other local anesthetics.
- A history of autoimmune disease, recurrent sore throats, rheumatic fever, epilepsy, or porphyria.
The following are important treatment considerations for you to discuss with your healthcare practitioner before treatment in order to help avoid unsatisfactory results and complications:
- You are currently taking medications which prolong bleeding, such as acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin), non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or anticoagulants – as with any injection, you may experience prolonged bleeding. You should inform your healthcare practitioner about any medications you are currently taking.
- You have recently had other skin surface treatments (such as laser treatment, skin peels or dermabrasion) or have previously used fillers.
- You have skin infections or inflammation such as acne or cold sores.
- You scar frequently.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding, or you are under the age of 18 years (under 21 years if treating the lips), as the safety of JUVÉDERM®products has not been established for that age.
Potential side effects associated with JUVÉDERM® products include temporary injection-site reactions such as redness, swelling, itching, pain, firmness, bumps, bruising, and discolouration. These reactions may occur immediately or may be delayed and may last for up to a week. Injections in the lips may cause more swelling and bruising due to the unique physiology of this area. As with any injection, there is a risk of infection. This is not a complete list of side effects. If inflammatory reactions persist for more than one week, or if any other side effects develop, seek medical attention as soon as possible.